Join us for an illuminating discussion about the past and present of roots music with the American Songster himself: Dom Flemons. We explore the history behind the songs and instruments he’s collected, his new album, Bob Dylan, and a whole lot more.
Support the show:
- Listen to Part 2 on Patreon, and learn how to incorporate traditional music into your set lists.
- Make a donation on PayPal
- Post a review (this helps more guitarists find the show – we really appreciate it!)
- Check out Dom Flemons’ website (and see if he’s performing near you.)
- Listen to Traveling Wildfire and American Songster Radio.
- Watch Dom Flemons play “Too Long I’ve Been Gone” on his custom Fraulini Angelina for Acoustic Guitar Sessions.
The Acoustic Guitar Podcast theme music is composed by Adam Perlmutter and performed for this episode by Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers.
This episode is hosted by Nick Grizzle, produced by Tanya Gonzalez, and directed and edited by Joey Lusterman. Executive producers are Lyzy Lusterman and Stephanie Campos Dal Broi.
The Acoustic Guitar Podcast is produced by the team at Acoustic Guitar magazine, including:
- Publisher: Lyzy Lusterman
- Editorial Director: Adam Perlmutter
- Managing Editor: Kevin Owens
- Senior Editor: Blair Jackson
- Creative Director: Joey Lusterman
- Digital Content Director: Stephanie Campos Dal Broi
- Digital Content Manager: Nick Grizzle
- Marketing Services Manager: Tanya Gonzalez