We were so excited to talk with bluegrass superstar Molly Tuttle, we couldn’t wait to share the conversation with you! So here’s a bonus episode, outside of our regular monthly schedule. Tuttle discusses her guitar education, playing music with friends, and how a surprising wood made its way into her signature Thompson dreadnought. Plus, we learn about her guilty pleasure listening and what the punk music she grew up on has in common with the music she’s making today.
Support the show:
- Molly Tuttle’s website
- Listen to Crooked Tree and …but i’d rather be with you
- Crosspicking 101: A Private Bluegrass Lesson with Molly Tuttle
- Video Lesson: Molly Tuttle Breaks Down Her Deft Right-Hand Techniques
- Learn more about the Molly Tuttle Signature Model Thompson guitar
The Acoustic Guitar Podcast is produced by the team at Acoustic Guitar magazine, including:
- Publisher: Lyzy Lusterman
- Editor: Adam Perlmutter
- Managing Editor: Kevin Owens
- Senior Editor: Blair Jackson
- Creative Director: Joey Lusterman
- Digital Content Director: Stephanie Campos Dal Broi
- Digital Content Manager: Nick Grizzle
- Marketing Services Manager: Tanya Gonzalez
The Acoustic Guitar Podcast theme music is composed by Adam Perlmutter and performed for this episode by Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers.
This episode is hosted by Nick Grizzle and Jamie Stillway, produced by Tanya Gonzalez, and directed and edited by Joey Lusterman.