BOSS Acoustic Singer Live and Pro Guitar Amps Now Available in the U.S.
The new Acoustic Singer amp line from BOSS takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility using BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research. Offering next generation features for acoustic guitar and vocals like an onboard harmonizer, looper and Acoustic Resonance, BOSS’s new acoustic amp line delivers next-level performance and a creative tool box for serious acoustic players and singing guitarists.
Currently the line includes two models: the Acoustic Singer Pro (with a 120–watt bi-amp design and custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter) and the Acoustic Singer Live (with 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter).
And both amps include all of the following professional-level performance features:
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches